Hand Lettered, Hand Bound Calligraphy Gift Book


This gift book was created for a client who had originally planned on a framed piece to give as a gift. The words were very meaningful to her and to the recipient, so I suggested a gift book, with a bit of illustration, including a photo of the author and an envelope for some special keepsakes. She could not have been more pleased with the end result, and I thoroughly enjoyed the process of creating this for her. Here are just a few images to illustrate the overall feeling of the book. (Click on the images for larger views.)


1 comment:

Colleen said...

I am the client who consigned this book and Cindy is right, I couldn't have been any more pleased. This remains a precious keepsake for my friend who was in tears when she opened it for the first time. It is one of her dearest possessions.